Dear customers, friends, and family,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, our customers and employees, we here at Lloyd’s Plumbing wanted to take a moment to reach out to you directly. This is a rapidly evolving situation, and our goal is to do everything we can to keep our operations up and running to continue to serve you.
Nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our customers and employees. That's why we're taking the preventive measures and precautionary steps laid out from the CDC and other health agencies very seriously.
We are diligently expanding on our already-implemented best practices by:
- Increasing regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes before and after each service call.
- Requiring any employee who does not feel well or may have been exposed to a virus to stay home, get well, and avoid interacting with customers either in their homes and/or businesses.
- Wearing a fresh set of boot covers and gloves for each customer exchange.
- Stocking up each vehicle with additional personal protective equipment as it becomes available.
- Educating our team on proper hand-washing techniques and preparedness plans.
- Providing staff virus testing (as soon as possible).
As the effects of COVID-19 unfold over the coming weeks and months, we will all be making adjustments to the way we live and work. However, you can rest assured that Lloyd's will remain diligent in our efforts to continue business as usual.
Thank you for your continued patronage. Stay safe and be well.
The Team at Lloyd’s Plumbing.