Agoura Hills Plumbers
From daily conveniences at home to the functioning of a business, working plumbing is the key for both. At Lloyd’s Plumbing, Inc. we proudly provide essential plumbing services to residents and businesses across Agoura Hills. As a family-owned and operated company, we have been putting the customer first for over 50 years. From drain cleaning to water heater installations, we have you covered!
Our Agoura Hills plumbing services include:
- Sewer & drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Sewer & drain camera inspection
- Trenchless sewer replacement
- Garbage disposal repair
- Leak detection & repair
- Slab leak detection & repair
- Backflow testing
- Gas line installation & repair
- Irrigation system repair
- Pipe bursting
- Kitchen & bathroom remodeling
- Sump pump repair & installation
- Water heater repair & installation
- Tankless water heater installation
- Commercial plumbing
- Plumbing for property management
Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most trusted plumbing company in Agoura Hills and beyond!
Call us today at (805) 495-8766 to schedule a plumbing appointment with our service technicians in Agoura Hills and beyond!
Quality Plumbing Installations
Our Agoura Hills plumbers provide a wide range of installation services that include water heaters, gas lines, and garbage disposals. We have the tools and training to get the job done correctly the first time and ensure that everything is done up to code. Not only will this protect your plumbing, but it can also prevent unnecessary repairs in the future.
Plumbing Repair in Agoura Hills
Whether it is your toilet repair task, sewer line repair, kitchen, or lawn, our professional plumbers are just a call away. The plumbing system at your house is not just a way to track water in the pipes. It is also a system that prevents your pipes and drainage system from getting stuck. It creates a barrier against the bacteria and prevents your family from getting sick. A leaking sink or blocked drainage might not look like a big problem but it can cause serious damage to your house. The most commonly reported problems are blocked drainage and burst pipes. If you do not have a professional plumber who can detect from where the pipe has been damaged it can cause damage to the walls of your house. Plumbing problems do not occur by seeing day or night. They can occur anywhere and anytime they have to occur.
A single broken pipe or tap can cause significant inconvenience for everyone living in the house and the whole routine can be disrupted.
Agoura Hills Drain Cleaning
Our skilled plumbers provide reliable drain cleaning services that keep your pipes clear and water flowing. Given how often we use our drains, it’s easy to neglect them.
Avoid drain clogs by keeping the following out:
- Coffee grounds
- Fats and oils
- Paper towels
- Flushable wipes
We often used the tried and true rooter service to clear the pipes: drain snakes. It is the most popular way to clear a drain. We also utilize video cameras to accurately locate the clog and can find other issues such as corrosion, leaking / offset joints, and more. There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether your drain clogs are drained and you're best off calling a drain cleaning professional.
Some signs that you need professional drain cleaning services include the following:
- Your drains are slow to drain
- You have frequent drain clogs
- Your drains are making odd gurgling sounds
- You notice water backups
- There are unpleasant smells coming from your drains
- You notice drain flies in your home
- Your toilets are overflowing
- You have multiple drain clogs at the same time
- You keep having to use a liquid drain cleaner to unclog your drains
- You have standing water in your sinks, bathtubs, showers, or washing machines
If you notice any of these signs, we highly encourage you to contact a drain professional to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of.
Agoura Hills Hydro Jetting
At Lloyd’s Plumbing, we provide our customers with the latest drain cleaning and repair technology, and that includes hydro jetting.
Benefits of hydro-jetting include:
- Hydro jetting provides pipes restoration to a like-new condition
- Hydro jetting is able to remove even the most difficult clogs and blockages
- Hydro jetting can be used for almost any type of drain system
- Hydro jetting is a smart maintenance alternative, especially for drain systems that are heavily used
Agoura Hills Sewer Repair
Our team has extensive experience handling sewer lines. We tackle everything from installation and replacement to repairs and maintenance. We have the latest equipment and knowledge to reach the root cause of why the damage to the pipe happened and thus the right equipment to treat that damage.
We provide sewer and drain cleaning or repair for all types of sewer and drain systems, including:
- Kitchen sink drains
- Sewer drains
- Toilet drains
- Bathroom sink drains
- Shower and tub drains
- Laundry drains
Agoura Hills Gas Line Services
Gas line plumbing in Agoura Hills is done very diligently. If you ever suspect a gas leakage from any area, it is important to address issues as soon as possible. Do not try to deal with them on your own. Gas lines can cause damage on a very large scale and their results can be irreversible.
Our plumbers can carefully inspect gas lines for any breaks, corrosion, and other damage. We use industry-leading technology to find leaks, repair cracks, and install new gas lines.
Toilet Repair & Installation
A clogged toilet is one of the most frustrating things. A toilet that won’t flush indicates serious issues with either the drain or sewerage. At Lloyd’s Plumbing, we provide fast, reliable toilet repairs so that you can get back to your normal routine.
If your toilet is outdated, we also offer toilet installation that is quick and seamless. New toilets are more comfortable and environmentally friendly, so you can conserve water and lower utility bills.
Water Leak Detection
Water leaks might not seem like a big deal, but they have the potential to be destructive. If you notice a dripping faucet or a leaking pipe, it’s important to call the professionals right away. Leaks can lead to extensive water damage, mold, and other damages if left untreated.
We’re well versed in specific leaks such as slab leaks, which are often out of sight. Our team uses non-invasive measures to accurately locate the leak and provide lasting solutions.
Agoura Hills Water Heater Repair
Hot water is one of the many luxuries of modern-day plumbing. If you run out of hot water, there’s something wrong with your water heater.
Common reasons for no hot water include:
- Pilot light is out: For gas water heaters, pilot lights ignite gas jets that warm up the water. If the burner becomes clogged or broken, it won’t light the pilot light failing to heat the water.
- Wrong size water heater: If you have a full house, odds are hot water will run out more quickly. Make sure that you have a water heater big enough to meet your needs.
- Old unit: The average water heater lasts for around 8 to 12 years. If it’s been longer than that, you’ll have more issues with it.
Signs you need water heater repair:
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your water heater is making strange noises
- You have no hot water
- You run out of hot water very quickly
- Your water looks rusty-colored or cloudy
- Your water has an odd metallic taste to it
- Your water has an unpleasant odor
- Your energy bill is higher than usual
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
If you notice any of the signs above, we strongly encourage you to contact our water heater repair experts for a water heater inspection today! Leaving a water heater issue unnoticed can leave you with costly damages that you can avoid with timely service.
Contact us online or Call (805) 495-8766 for plumbing repair in Agoura Hills, CA!
"We would certainly use Lloyd's Plumbing without hesitation in the future."
We would certainly use Lloyd's Plumbing without hesitation in the future.- Kapur K.
Our team wears shoe covers, uniforms, and leave your home neat and clean.
We provide upfront fair and honest pricing.
We are fully trained to handle any job you’ve got, call us now for service!
Fully licensed, bonded, and insured professional team.
Our Plumbing Technicians are certified and highly experienced professionals.