Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Thousand Oaks, CA
Residential & Commercial Water Heater Services
Have you ever wondered if you are getting enough hot water to your house or if your heater is working as effectively as it should? When you are thinking about water heater services for your residential or commercial property, trust the top plumbing company in Thousand Oaks. At Lloyd’s Plumbing, we offer a range of water heater services to ensure your system always works when you need it to.
Our technicians are qualified to handle:
- Water heater installation
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Tank leakages
- Tankless water heater services
- Heater drain valves
- Temperature valves
- Pressure relief valves
- Inlet and outlet connections
We provide services for most brands of water heaters and we are even certified warranty repair contractors for Bradford White. We carry quality water heaters for nearly every residential and commercial application. Our water heaters are energy-efficient, warrantied, and designed to give you many years of performance.
Call (805) 495-8766 to schedule an appointment with our service technicians. We are ready to help!
Should I Replace or Repair My Water Heater?
Are you trying to figure out whether your water heating system needs to be repaired or replaced? There are some things that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you should repair or replace your water heater.
Here are some signs that your water heater needs to be repaired:
- There are fluctuations in your water temperature
- You have reduced hot water pressure
- Your water heater is leaking - if the leak is major, then you may need to replace your water heater entirely
- You have insufficient hot water
- You keep running out of hot water
- It's been over a year since you last got your water heater checked
Sometimes, water heater repairs may not be the answer to an optimal functioning water heating unit. At times of severe damage, we highly encourage you to replace your water heater and upgrade to a tankless system.
Here are some signs that your water heater needs to be replaced:
- Your water heating system is over 10 years old
- You need to repair your water heater often
- Your water looks rusty or cloudy
- There is a metallic taste coming from your hot water
If you notice any of these signs with your water heater, we recommend that you call a water heating professional as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Leaving a water heater problem unnoticed can lead to further damage and costly repairs that can be avoided with timely services.
Types of Water Heaters We Can Install
Water heaters are an investment, and you need to be confident that the technician working on yours understands what they are doing. We have worked with property owners across Ventura County and Los Angeles counties that have spent money on repairs only to have their system break down again. At Lloyd’s Plumbing, you don’t have to worry about such issues.
Wondering "What kind of water heater do I need?"
The 4 types are:
- Conventional water heaters
- Tankless water heaters – Heat water only as needed & save energy.
- Hybrid heat pump water heaters – Require more space and hot weather.
- Solar water heaters – While expensive to install, you'll save on utilities. California offers rebates.
What kind of water heater you need depends on your budget and values. Our preferred water heater brands are American Standard, A.O. Smith, Bradford White, and Rheem.
When we install a new system, our plumbers will also remove and dispose of your old water heater. We will also make sure your water heater is up to code and ready to pass any required building and safety inspections. We will even provide you with instructions on the proper usage and temperature settings of your water heater.
Abiding by the Highest Standards of Customer Service
No matter what water heater services you may need, you can trust Lloyd’s Plumbing. Our highly trained Ventura and Los Angeles County plumbers can handle any water heater or plumbing job. We promise the highest standard of customer service, from promptly arriving at the scheduled time to communicating all options and budget considerations. We are proud to bring top-quality solutions to the area and are looking forward to working with you.
- Water Heater Tips & Tricks For Increasing Efficiency
- Water Heating Buying Guide: Which Type is Best for Your Family?
- The Process How Does A Tankless Water Heater Work
- Water Heater Repair Troubleshooting Guide
We would certainly use Lloyd's Plumbing without hesitation in the future.- Kapur K.
He’s very competent, efficient and customer oriented.- William F.
Shane came out after hours last night and fixed a plumbing problem.- M K.
Above and beyond! My water heater broke and was flooding my garage.- Daurio K.
I would NEVER even think of calling another plumping company.- Dawn N.