Leak Detection in Thousand Oaks
Accurately Finding & Fixing Leaks
Leak problems may seem minor, but in reality, they can cost you more than you think. In severe conditions, leak problems may lead to stained walls, poor water quality, flooding, mold, and more. That is why getting the most professional plumbing maintenance and services is a must. Are you looking for the best leak detection services near you? If yes, then Lloyd’s Plumbing is your best option in Ventura and Los Angeles counties. We are a leading plumbing company known for providing consistently exceptional workmanship, lasting results, and overall outstanding service. Count on us to do the same when you schedule leak detection and repair services today.
Signs You Have a Hidden Water Leak
Even a small water leak in your building can cause severe damage and costly repairs, so it is crucial to get the leak fixed right away before it’s too late. Hidden water leaks are more dangerous and damaging as they can persist with water damage for a longer period.
6 signs to call our Thousand Oaks leak detection professionals:
- You receive unusually high water bills every month
- The water meter in your building runs all the time
- You notice strange musty odors
- Your ceilings or walls are becoming droopy or discolored
- You notice there are stubborn and water-loving bugs
- You hear unusual noises coming from your plumbing system
Benefits of Leak Detection Services
If you are thinking about trying to locate and fix your water leaks yourself, we strongly advise against it. Apart from being a challenging task, leak detection can also put you in danger, especially when the water leak turns out to be located near electrical outlets. We recommend enlisting the help of our professional technicians to safely handle your leaks.
Professional leak detection has many advantages including:
- Saves you time – At Lloyd’s Plumbing, we have the tools and experience to ensure fast, accurate leak detection. We take out the guesswork or the need for laborious excavation, saving you time and money.
- Ensures accurate results – Using professional and advanced tools, we can tell you exactly where the leak is located, how big it is, and what solutions can ensure lasting results.
- Decreases your monthly water bills – The only reason for increasing water bills, especially when there is no change in your water usage, is pipe leaks.
While some leaks like pipe bursts under the kitchen sink are easy to spot, if you have a slab leak, you need to call Lloyd’s Plumbing. A leaking pipe under your concrete foundation could cost you more than you think as it is quite impossible to detect this type of leak earlier without the help of professional plumbers.
Sewer Line Leaks
Do you hear gurgling sound whenever you flush toilets? It’s likely you have a sewer leak problem. Fortunately, Lloyd’s Plumbing can help you eliminate this problem as well. We use a video camera to inspect and test your sewer line to find the origin of the leak.
Here are some of other warning signs of sewer leaks:
- An acrid smell that cannot be handled
- Hard to stop running water
- Multiple slow or clogged drains
We Also Handle Gas Leaks
Gas line leaks are by far the most dangerous kinds of leaks you can face on your property. But don’t worry—knowing the warning signs of gas line leaks can help you get immediate assistance.
Some of these signs include:
- A strong and unpleasant smell of rotten eggs
- Abnormally high gas bills
- The pilot light of your stove is repeatedly blowing out
- There is a blue gas flame instead of the orange ones
- There is an unusual sound when you get close to the gas line
Get a Qualified Thousand Oaks Leak Detection Specialist Today
Are you looking for the most qualified leak detection professional? Lloyd’s Plumbing is here to assist you no matter what leak problem you are facing. From obvious water leaks to slab leaks, sewer line leaks, and gas leaks, we can identify and repair them all quickly and efficiently. Our local plumbing team proudly serves Ventura and Los Angeles counties including Agoura Hills, Bell Canyon, Camarillo, West Hills, Westlake Village, and beyond.
We would certainly use Lloyd's Plumbing without hesitation in the future.- Kapur K.
He’s very competent, efficient and customer oriented.- William F.
Shane came out after hours last night and fixed a plumbing problem.- M K.
Above and beyond! My water heater broke and was flooding my garage.- Daurio K.
I would NEVER even think of calling another plumping company.- Dawn N.