Thousand Oaks Water Heater Repair
Making Sure You Have Hot Running Water Day & Night
Your water heater performs a very important function in your home. It provides you with enough hot water to wash your dishes and your clothes, to bathe and shower, and to heat the water for cleaning cabinets, mopping floors, washing your hair, and more. However, from time to time, something can happen which will require you to have to look for a quality water heater repair service. Don’t wait until your water heater stops working to have it inspected and maintained.
If you need water heater repair in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or anywhere in Los Angeles County or Ventura County, call us at (805) 495-8766!
Problems with Your Water Heater
Your water heater has several different parts that can malfunction, and when this happens, it is time to seek one of our Thousand Oaks water heater repair technicians.
Here are some of the problems that may require you to get your water heater looked at and repaired by a professional:
- Your water heater temperature is inconsistent - This is a sign of a cracked dip tube. The dip tube is responsible for bringing water into your water heater to be warmed up. When the dip tube cracks, it sends cold water with the outgoing hot water.
- A leaking water heater - This is never a good sign and it usually occurs if there's a crack in the inner tank.
You are out of hot water or running out of hot water faster than usual
- There are a variety of reasons your hot water could be out or running
out faster than usual. Because of that, you should contact your Thousand
Oaks water heater repair experts so we can properly diagnose and quickly
solve your problem.
- Sediment has built up in the water heater tank and has prevented your water from heating up properly
- There are problems with your thermostat
- The heating element on your water heater is malfunctioning or burning out
- Your pilot light is out if you have a gas unit
- Your electrical unit is tripping your circuit breaker
- It could be freezing cold out and your tank and pipes could use some additional insulation
If you notice any of the following, it's very possible that elements are
building up and you could use our Thousand Oaks water heater repair experts.
- Not enough water pressure for your hot water
- A weird taste or smell coming from your hot water
- A reddish-brown discoloration
- Loud popping sounds coming from your water heater
- Not enough heat
- Age - If you've had your water heater for over a decade, it's very likely you'll need to replace it soon. If you keep needing repairs at some point it might just be best to get a new one.
When Is it Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
There are times when constant water heater repair in Thousand Oaks isn’t in your best interest. Sometimes, your water heater is just too damaged or too old to make repairing it worth the money. In such cases, our Thousand Oaks water heater repair professionals will explain to you why replacing your old water heater will be cheaper in the long run than repairing it time and time again. In addition, we will replace your water heater for you at a reasonable cost.
If you need water heater repair in Thousand Oaks or surrounding areas call us any time at (805) 495-8766
We would certainly use Lloyd's Plumbing without hesitation in the future.- Kapur K.
He’s very competent, efficient and customer oriented.- William F.
Shane came out after hours last night and fixed a plumbing problem.- M K.
Above and beyond! My water heater broke and was flooding my garage.- Daurio K.
I would NEVER even think of calling another plumping company.- Dawn N.
10% Off Senior Citizen & Veteran Discount (with Veteran ID) Coupon must be presented at time of service. Will not be accepted after job completion. Only one coupon per household. Not to be combined with other offers.Valid from Mar 1, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021
10% Off New Customer Plumbing Services Coupon must be presented at time of service. Will not be accepted after job completion. Only one coupon per household. Not to be combined with other offers.Valid from Mar 1, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021